Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
And don’t worry. NONE of these are screamers. I wouldn’t do that.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
It got better.
Yes, it really did.
Gwen Stefani | What You Waiting For
Love. Angel. Music. Baby. (2004)
How to be O.P.: Pokemon X & Y - Polaris
THIS IS SO RELEVANT
an extensive list of queer lady movies, for my dear followers as a new year present.
i had to go through 200 pages of my blog to fins this
Fish on Wheels
OH MY GOD HE’S OFF TO SEE THE WORLD
HE’S LIKE A FISH ASTRONAUT LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE
I think I should name this gorgeous fan art “Wow! Horse”. :)
So my darling Saint Sam decided that she had to draw some porn-ish thingy, like Naked John on a Horse And Sherlock With a Riding Crop. She’s so good at it.
[Hahaha - this is not my fault. *shifty eyes*]
Mini-fic: -Spoils of War-
He had been surprisingly honorable on the field, which was quite rare. Whatever men liked to say in the comfort and safety of their own homes, or pubs, it was fairly uncommon in reality. When your life was truly in danger, when you were under fire, concepts like honor and courage were quickly given over for survival.
Sherlock was told that when he had been captured he didn’t curse, or plead; he saw his own situation, looked at his own options, and accepted it gracefully. Had he continued to resist they would have used leverage against him, but he may still have escaped at the cost of a few of his own men; again, he took the rare path. It was fascinating.
His own men found it less so; frustrated and confused by his lack of reaction – by his choice to act so contrary to the norm. They had stripped him bare, bound and lashed him; still, no reaction- he had borne it all stoically, quietly.
When he arrives before Sherlock – mounted naked on his own horse – he is neither a broken nor beaten man; simply defeated. His head is still held high, regardless of the humiliation and rough treatment visited upon him.
It is not pride or false bravado; he appears to have simply accepted the reality of his situation for what it was – seeing no point in useless action. His breathing is even, controlled; he gives every outward appearance of calm, though there is a subtle, quiet tension to him; a certain bracing for whatever may come next.
Sherlock raises his own riding crop after a moment, and there is no flinch, no fear from the man as it nears his face; he simply closes his eyes in forbearance when the tip is placed under his chin, pushes his head up.
“Captain John Watson…” And then he was watching down the length of the crop. Not the passive look of resignation, but calculating; reading what he could of Sherlock, of this new development. Good. Good. He can feel his lips curve up just slightly, and he really means it when he adds, “A pleasure to meet you.”
John’s eyes flashed with a subtle, banked fire; not diminished in the least by his treatment or position. After a moment he speaks, voice tight, angry, but still polite. “Would you do me the kindness of getting on with it already? Just kill me and be done with it; I’ve done nothing to warrant this.”
“Wrong!” The reply is sharp, instant, and he can feel the smirk grace his own lips as the other man startles; because in his own mind, he really hadn’t- has yet to understand. “You did; you caught my attention.” At this the riding crop is lowered, trailing down the other man’s body – over neck, torso, thigh – before coming to rest at his side again. “-and you will remain in my possession as long as you continue to be interesting.”
And now – here, the control cracks just a little; barest edge of panic showing through his control, cloaked with outrage. “You can’t do that!”
“Oh, but I can.” He smirks again, shifting his hold on the reigns, “Spoils of war.”
It will be stimulating, learning what makes this man tick; and he is always looking for a new distraction…
[So, yeah… I had made an off comment last night about wanting to write something for this just so I could legitimately call it ‘Spoils of War’. …and then Random-Nexus became an enabler… *shifty eyes* What? I’m weak!]
This was a request for my friend.
She asked me to draw something like ‘naked John riding a horse & riding crop’
I think she never forget to mention riding crop.(maybe forever?)
Anyway,thank you so much for writing this.
Your fic is so gorgeous.
O_O I AM SPEECHLESS. Both the picture and the fanfic are beautiful…<3
Reblog for both gorgeous ficlet and UNF picture
He went from Andrew Scott to Moriarty in .5 seconds.
YOU CAN PHYSICALLY SEE HIS EYES LIGHT UP WITH THE CRAZY
i hate getting close to people because then they realize i’m a piece of shit
PLEASE SCAN YOUR CLUBC-CLUBCARD ACCEPTED
PLEASE TAKE YOUR ITEMS
PLEASE TAKE YOUR ITEMS
PLEASE TAKE YOUR ITEMS
UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA
AND THEN WHEN YOU TAKE IT OUT
PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN BAGGING AREA
PLEASE TAKE YOUR CHANGE
NOTES ARE DISPENSED BELOW THE SCANNER
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH TESCO
PLEASE TAKE YOUR ITEMS
Those who say the Black Widow’s fighting style is just movie bullshit can see the above. ^ Shit is terrifyingly real.
I think I’m in love.
She’s so tiny.
But she could kill me.
I will reblog this flying head scissors every time it comes on my dash because it’s so fucking awesome.
That majestic flip
what if the coins you find randomly at the bottom of drawers and in between couch cushions are actually from spiders trying to pay rent